Jungle gives VitalSpace the vital tools they need to stay ahead in the property market
VitalSpace is a Manchester based independent Estate Agent with branches in Manchester and Urmston. They have built up an enviable reputation in the area and, not only have they just moved their Urmston branch into swanky new premises, but they are eagerly awaiting the opening of their 3rd branch in Chorlton.
We all know how important presentation is when buying/selling property and VitalSpace are one estate agent following their own advice. They knew that their website wasn’t reflecting their brand image, or performing in the way they would like.
Said Richard Antrobus, Director of VitalSpace: “As we rely on the Dezrez sales and lettings software, we had our previous website modified to work with the API (Application Programming Interface) of the software, however, this didn’t deliver the desired result as we were only able to use a limited number of features, some of which didn’t display properly on our website. We are proud to be in a period of growth, moving our Urmston branch into better premises and due to open our new branch in Chorlton and needed:
- A bespoke website with a fresh new look that reflects our brand image
- Enhanced user experience
- Improved functionality
Jungle set to work, spending time with VitalSpace to fully absorb the brand, their qualities, clients, future plans, issues . . . every detail we needed to fully understand their requirements.
The original site was tired and dated, with basic functionality and poor user experience – we started by performing a thorough forensic analysis of the site to uncover every detail of visitor behaviour. We then:
- Completely re-designed the site to reflect brand identity and improve the user experience
- Optimised site content to boost organic rankings
- Improved the property search facility
- Ensured that the site managed the customer journey, with relevant calls to action and valuable data capture functionality
- Optimised the site’s social media capabilities
Our consultation also uncovered a way of Jungle delivering significant cost savings to VitalSpace by building their bespoke site to automatically integrate with the Dezrez sales and lettings software used by most Estate Agents.
This essential functionality enables VitalSpace to manage their property portfolios efficiently and from one source – automatically updating their own website and feeding the major property portals such as Rightmove and Zoopla. Additional benefits include:
- Tools to create viewings, valuations and follow ups, sales chasing and progression with integrated conveyancing.
- Innovative technology allows agents to build a customisable dashboard for tailored reports, live news feeds, blogs, industry news and online/offline client and appointment functionality.
- Report function with live statistics for property, staff and pipeline, either across agencies, or individual branches and staff members.
- Handy property creation wizard for detailed listings including integrated maps and floorplans, virtual tours, EPC display and linking, Google street view and agency relevant property information.
- Full integration with over 50 leading property portals with real time feeds. Intelligent matching of applicants and properties, with customisable mail-merge property lists.
- Client management tools helps keep track of your tenants, referrals, appointments and contacts, whilst vendor reports keep your clients informed.
Richard is delighted with VitalSpace’s new site, which now reflects their brand image, their modern, stylish branches and their experienced team’s in-depth knowledge of the local area and market values. Although the new site has only been live for 1 month, Vital Space have already seen an increase in visitors to their site.
To compliment the new website, Jungle have also re-designed VitalSpace’s Business Cards, Property Credential Flyers and designed eye-catching, DPS press advertisements.
Jungle were delighted to go live with VitalSpace’s new site in time for their move into flash new offices in Urmston and are looking forward to stage 2 of their website design, which will involve further improvements and creative property search facilities and a mobile site.
What our client said
Said Richard Antrobus, Director of VitalSpace,
“I would like to thank Jungle for our cutting edge website – and for the efficient implementation of the Dezrez software. Jungle have introduced some exciting new features, one of which is increased search ability, giving clients access to a wider database to help them find a property that ideally meets their criteria. Since the 1st January we have seen a massive increase in footfall to our high street outlets and, although we would expect a seasonal increase, we are currently carrying out substantially more property valuations than the same time last year. We have also seen an increase in visitors to our website. The entire process was smooth and hassle free and we look forward to a long business relationship with the Jungle team”.